I’m SO excited to announce Determined to Shine’s NEW class – Coloring Made Meaningful!
The adult coloring craze has arrived around the globe, and it’s not going anywhere anytime soon. Many of us LOVE stockpiling coloring books and playing in them while watching TV or spending time to relax. But the question remains: once you’re done – then what?
This class is all about what you do AFTER you’ve completed your coloring book pages. I’ll teach you how to transform your pages into projects that inspire you, help you connect with yourself, and bring joy to others.
Starting now: finishing up your coloring pages is just the beginning!
You’ll receive ideas and step-by-step videos showing you how to turn your coloring into:
- Art journal and scrapbook pages
- Cards, envelopes, and gift packaging
- Home décor
As with all Determined to Shine classes, we’ll take these projects beyond the surface and talk about why these creations can be so personally powerful.
You’ll also get these great bonuses:
- A curated catalog of coloring books with shopping links – I’ve scoured the web and found the best of the best AND the most unique. You’ll discover the coloring books you never knew you needed – from a tribute to Ryan Gosling to a celebration of the ‘90s.
- A quick course in transforming a vintage book into a colorful index to help you keep track of your markers, pencils, and ink pads. There’s nothing worse than starting to color and realizing the cap doesn’t match the actual color well at all. This project has you covered.
- A guide to the ins and outs of working with coloring books while respecting copyright laws.
Class starts November 18 – but you can preorder NOW. There are two options available:
- Reserve your spot in class now. On November 18, you’ll receive an email containing your class access info. REGISTER NOW.
- Reserve your spot in Coloring Made Meaningful AND get instant access to Be Your Own Inspiration, my super-sized online class that teaches you how to use creativity to overcome fear and create personal breakthroughs. (Note: If you’ve already signed up for Be Your Own Inspiration, you do not need to purchase this again.) REGISTER NOW.
I am so excited to share this class with you!! See you on the 18th!
Some of the products used on the samples featured on this page include:
- Color Me! coloring book from Publications International
- Peter Pan coloring book illustrated by Fabiana Attanasio
- Singing Marci digital stamp from La La Land Crafts
- Sentiment stamps from Close to My Heart
- Anita’s Foiled Decoupage sheet: Animal’s Tea Party
- White Chalk Writer by Craft Decor
Coloring books featured in the video include:
- Creative Coloring Inspirations by Valentina Harper
- The Eclectic Owl by G.T. Haddix
- Mer World Problems by Theo Nicole Lorenz
- Good Gracious, Cretaceous! Summer: Sun, Sweets, and Squirt Guns by Ed Ouano
- Colour Me Swiftly: The Unofficial Taylor Swift Coloring Book by Mel Elliott
*Some of these links are affiliate links. Determined to Shine LLC will receive a small commission when you purchase through these links, which is used to support Determined to Shine’s free classes. This does not impact your purchase price.
**This class is not endorsed or sponsored by any of the above manufacturers or authors. All products shown were purchased by me. When working with coloring book and digital images, it’s important that copyright laws are respected and honored. Make sure you do not reproduce book pages unless the coloring book specifically says it’s okay to do so. Otherwise, be sure to use the actual completed pages from each physical coloring book, rather than making copies.