- “How can I support 30 Days of Art Journaling? I know it’s free, but I want to help out because I’m sure it’s expensive for you to provide it to us.”
- “I would love to help someone else take Be Your Own Inspiration – is there a way I can gift this class to someone who needs it?”
- “I’d like to sign up for Be Your Own Inspiration, but I can’t afford it at this time. Is there any way to get help?”
To address all three of these questions, I have launched the Angel Project.
Here’s how it works:
- The Angel Project provides a way for you to support Determined to Shine at any level. You can contribute $1, $25, or even more – whatever feels right to you.
- For every $99 collected (the cost of enrolling in Be Your Own Inspiration), one spot in class is given free of charge to someone who has expressed financial need.
Why this is awesome:
Together, we can create an awesome circle of support. When you pitch in and support the Angel Project, you’re supporting me and helping me keep 30 Days of Art Journaling free for everyone. In turn, I am then able to support other women by offering Be Your Own Inspiration free of charge to those facing difficult circumstances.
Ready to participate? Here’s what to do:
- If you’d like to contribute to the Angel Project, visit our secure PayPal checkout page.
- If you would like to apply to receive a spot in class, visit our Angel Project application.
- I cannot guarantee a spot in class for everyone who applies. They will be awarded as funds become available.
- All contributions and applications are 100% confidential – this is a way to support each other anonymously.
- At this time, you cannot direct your Angel Project contribution to a specific person. You CAN give the class as a gift. Contact me for details.
- Contributions are unfortunately not tax deductible, but please know that many lives have been changed as a result of this program and you are truly making a difference.